Whether you’re a busy mom or work long hours and don’t have time for elaborate beauty routines, natural pedicures are perfect for you. Natural pedicures take just 30 minutes but provide an amazing spa experience. These services are also affordable and can be done at home with the help of a few simple tricks. Here we present some tips on how to get a natural pedicure that won’t take much of your time but will leave your feet feeling soft, smooth, and supple.
The importance of Pedicures
If you are someone who doesn’t like spending money on a natural pedicure, then it is important to know the importance of doing one. If done regularly, a pedicure can help you improve the health of your feet, reduce your risk of acquiring infections, prevent ingrown toenails, and make sure your feet smell good.
If you have dry, cracked feet, applying a moisturizer after a pedicure can help get rid of that problem. Keeping your feet healthy is important because when you walk around on your feet all day, the amount of pressure can make your feet susceptible to infections. Pedicures also help with ingrown toenails, which can be very painful.
Pedicures can also make your feet smell good. If you work in an office, or you have a job that requires you to be on your feet all day, no one wants to smell your stinky feet. With a pedicure, you can keep your feet from smelling bad.
Weekly Manicure Maintenance
Another important tip to keep your feet healthy is to make sure you do a manicure every week. Manicures are easy to do at home and will help you keep your nails looking good. A manicure doesn’t just mean painting your nails; it means taking care of them as well. You can use natural home manicure products such as cuticle removers, foot scrubs, a foot file and a foot cream. Make sure to always clean your nails after a pedicure to prevent infections.
Wipe your hands with hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol before you do your manicure to prevent infections. A home manicure can help you keep your hands and feet from looking unattractive due to broken nails or dry skin. It is an easy way to maintain good foot health.
Natural Pedicure Steps
In order to get a natural pedicure, make sure you have all the necessary tools. Having all the necessary tools will make the pedicure process much easier and faster. You can find all the necessary tools in a beauty supply store or online. Here are the steps to follow for a natural pedicure –
- Wash your feet – Before you do anything else, make sure you wash your feet to get rid of any dirt or bacteria. You can use a foot scrub to help make your feet smooth and clean.
- Exfoliate your feet – Make sure to exfoliate your feet before you put any foot cream on it. Exfoliating your feet will remove any dead skin cells on your feet and make them smooth. Exfoliating your feet once a week can also prevent ingrown toenails.
- Apply a foot cream – After you exfoliate your feet, apply a foot cream on them. Make sure the foot cream you are using is free of chemicals and is dermatologist approved.
- Put foot cream on your hands – While you are at it, you can also put foot cream on your hands.
- Put pedicure water on your feet – You can use pedicure water to add moisture to your feet.
Natural Foot Scrub for Smooth Feet
You can use a natural foot scrub to make your feet smooth. A foot scrub is a scrub that you can use on your foot. There are many foot scrubs available in the market. You can use a natural foot scrub that is free of chemicals and free of any harmful ingredients. A natural foot scrub is easy to make at home. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 6 drops of Lemon
- 1 tbsp Shea Butter
- 1 tbsp Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Honey
Using this recipe will make a foot scrub that has a smooth texture and smells like lemon. This foot scrub will not only make your feet smooth but will also condition them by removing dead skin cells.
Natural Toenail Polish Brands
If you are going to paint your toenails, make sure to use a natural toenail polish. Natural toenail polish is free of chemicals and is made from natural ingredients. Natural toenail polishes are also free of Parabens, and formaldehyde and are not tested on animals. Some natural toenail polish brands are:
- CND: This brand has more than 30 years of experience, and it has a wide variety of colors and finishes.
- Painted Nails: This brand is paraben-free, formaldehyde free, and free of toluene.
- Butter London: This brand has a wide variety of colors and finishes and can withstand a long period of time.
- Zoya: This brand is one of the oldest and most trusted brands in the industry.
If you have been thinking about getting a pedicure but don’t have the time to go to a salon, then a natural pedicure is perfect for you. Pedicures don’t just make your feet smell good; they also help you maintain your health. You can do a weekly manicure and make sure to use a foot scrub once a week to make your feet smooth and clean. If you want to pamper your feet, then a natural pedicure is just what you need!
Super Nails & Hair is a nail salon in Brenham, TX that provides rapid service with no loss of quality. With a caring and welcoming atmosphere, Super Nails & Hair is the place for anyone who wants to come in and relax.